Joseph, Jolene, Jose ... & Ramon

an update post

Joseph - my firstborn, the apple avocado of my eye



I think in a few days he'll be ready for the first trimming, as soon as those two upper leaves get more developed. He's also been upgraded to a taller glass, since he's getting quite crazy creative with those roots.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with him.

Jolene - dead as a bat, I'm afraid it's not going to work, but I'm not giving up on her yet. Maybe she's a late bloomer...



The gay bunch (cause, you know? they're gay and full of joy and happiness and laughter and bad, bad jokes in a mexi-english voice)

Ramon - I believe he's taking after Jolene, although he's not even 1 month old so I'll just cut him some slack, for the time being



and Jose, who is taking after Joseph, obviously


So there you go! The quest goes on.