Doing shits

That's what it is about these days. Trying to do stuff, get shit done, be creative. It's pretty difficult, obviously, and sometimes you just have to push it a bit and change the angle to fill in the quota.

I think most of you don't see growing plants as doing something (creative), but to me it is a great way to spend the time and receive as much satisfaction doing as little as possible.

These past months have been a real success for me, with my potted plants thriving beyond imagination. Yes, they really just took off this year and I'm very happy about their current state. My wild flowers garden didn't go as well (well, it did if you count having knee high weeds a success - I don't really trust supermarket bought seeds any more!) but there's always something to learn and improve for the next time.

So this year I've decided to add to my potted flowers collection. I'll try to grow some avocado plants.  I really like the idea of having a little tree, as opposed to delicate flowers, to care for.

Enter the first candidate:

Joseph!


Yeah, so this is baby seed pit Joseph* and his very first photo session. I guess I should have photographed his mother too, but someone was too hungry of an ogre and I didn't have time.

That's it! I'll keep you posted as soon as anything happens :)

* yes, I did want to call it Petrică - yet another, yet again! - but as with Fredrik, I wanted to avoid it having the same fate as its predecessors :)