Shit! dude, mate

JUST WANTED TO SAY

(the CAPS LOCK is on? no, not that sillies)

Lately, I are really disappointed in the music/musicians I listen to.

Like, a month or so ago, some random dude from Russia sends me a message (oooh, I'm really important!) that he's going to re-record some of the tracks from his first three albums and if we could name our favourite he'll make a listing and the top 10 go on this Best of. I name three. Damn, none gets picked. The fuck? And all this after the dude complaining people are not involved in this little picking project. Well, shit, mate, I guess there were like 20 people that liked every other song than the ones named by me. Ass hole. There!

Also, lately, my no. 1 band has been posting some shit about some photo album, but only sent/available to fans or something like that. I must say here and now: I really, really, really hate fan clubs. Just because you pay a fee and wet your panties in the first row it doesn't make you more of a valuable listener. And bands: just because they give you EXTRA money and pay for front row tickets it doesn't mean they appreciate your music more. Hell, if it's anything to go by I'm guessing real fans are the ones that are ready to throw money at you for every fart that comes out of your brain. Pathetic!

The moral of the story? Shit.