365 / v.2014 / s11

[in which there's a lot of ramblings and hints about Spring, Sun, Sunshine, of Spring, Sun, Sun ...]

12/03/2014

71. The weekly ale tasting. Jack Hammer won't make it to the "maybe the next London Pride" list. Definitely not.

13/03/2014

13/03/2014

72. Best sandwich in the wooorld! In one of the best days I've had lately. I guess it has a lot to do with the sunshine.

13/03/2014


And what's not to love about sunshine? This buddy here obviously knows what I'm talking about :)

14/03/2014

73. A tribute to one of the recently discovered blogs: Mary Jo Hoffman's STILL. It's too beautiful for words.

14/03/2014

I almost thought there was going to be nothing "every day life"- ish about this day, but then I went ahead and made the most delicious pasta dish ever! Well, not ever-ever, but I so wanted vegetables other than carrot, parsnip and beets, and how wonderfully crisp is that zucchini green?!
Eating in season is tough, sometimes we're allowed to digress ...

15/03/2014


15/03/2014

74. After a wonderful half a day wandering outside in the sun (do you see it? right there, in the left side lens! and the gorgeous blue sky and the trees and the company :) there's nothing like a fresh snack and a glass of wine.
One of my favourite things about summer (and late Spring and early Autumn, for the matter) is late lunch/ early dinner on the balcony.  Because it's not really dinner (no cooking involved!) but it's really fancy and bourgeois and I take part in it. Yeah.

16/03/2014

16/03/2014

75.  Someone's been quick to get from bloom to pod, but I really doubt they'll bear fruit these pods, because there was no pollination. Hah! Take that, plant.

In other news: babies. It was quite disappointing not finding morning glory seeds at the store, but I managed to find some on the fences around my home. These are street flowers, they're tough, morning glory thugs. Yeaaaah.

17/03/2014

76.  There. Right there. That is where a lady bug landed on my sketch. Unfortunately it moved faster than I did with the camera.

18/03/2014

18/03/2014

77. Lemon polenta cake, before & after. After after there was ogre like face stuffing, but that's not really photogenic, is it?

Here endeth week Eleven of the 365 days (52 weeks) of 2014!